History
Connect With Us

Wilkinson Excavating, Inc. is a privately owned corporation located in Meadville, PA.  The company has been serving the area since 1976 and was founded by John E. Wilkinson III.

"Jack" started his business as a residential contractor and quickly saw the need to own his own excavating equipment. His first piece of equipment was a small Ford 1900 backhoe, purchased in 1978. That has grown to five excavators, three bulldozers, a backhoe, one skid steer, two compact trackloaders, a fleet of ten trucks and seven trailers. In 1989 Wilkinson Builders became a full time excavation contractor and changed the name to Wilkinson Excavating, Inc. reflecting the change.

Jack's sons, Ryan Wilkinson (President), Nathan Wilkinson (Vice President) and Garrett Wilkinson (Secretary/Treasurer), are second generation owners.

Wilkinson Excavating, Inc. strives to stay informed and trained in the latest technology to provide our customers with the most efficient and cost effective jobs possible.  We strive to employ experienced and qualified jobsite forepersons and highly skilled equipment operators to provide our customers with a quality job.  We train and educate our employees to maintain a safe and effective jobsite.

In the nearly 40 years Wilkinson Excavating, Inc. has been in business, we have many repeat customers.  We believe the reasons for that are simple - our excellent and friendly customer service and quality and timely job completion.

 

Wilkinson Excavating, Inc. PO Box 1057, 19728 Hogue Road, Meadville, PA 16335
Phone: 814-336-3401 Fax: 814-337-1152
PA License PA061543
U.S. DOT No. 2139690
MC-772009-C
An Equal Opportunity Employer